Monday, April 28, 2008

GO International: Rogan

It was a cold, wet, and miserable day until I heard news that brightened my afternoon like a beacon of light. After going in to Target recently, I noticed that, instead of a new designer name, GO International was simply GO International. Now don't get me wrong, the clothes were cute, but the magic wasn't there. The excitement of getting a little piece of the designer dream just wasn't the same with these nameless clothes, without knowing the genius behind them. Back to the present: I have just learned that there is hope on the horizon. Rogan for Target GO International is the next designer collection to debut May 18th. Rogan Gregory, a CFDA Fashion Award winner, is an edgy new designer know for his ecologically conscience clothes, as well as his sharp tomboy-chic aesthetic. While I can't say whether this line will be green, I can say that, from what I have seen, it looks like quite the cure for an afternoon slump.

No comments: