Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Must-Have: FitFlops

I have a confession. I am a runner, and like to pretend that I am a hard-core-Spartan-athlete, yet I'm a very naturally lazy person. When I'm having one of those days in which I lack the motivation to do anything other than shopping or running errands, I reach for my secret weapon, my FitFlops.

Maybe it's the hype, maybe its the gimmick, but I can't get enough of these shoes. First off, they are incredibly comfortable and have just the right width to support your feet when walking. They are also supposed to tone your legs by tensing the muscles in your calves and thighs as you walk. I believe I can vouch for this because the first day I wore them my legs were sore by the time I took them off. This reassured me that there was "something" going on. Now even when I'm having a lazy-day I can feel like I'm somewhat of a Spartan, even if the only thing I am hard-core about is taking it easy.

1 comment:

Chris Gilfoy said...

Thanks for the feedback, Sara. I'm really glad you love your FitFlops! We love all feedback, good, bad or glowing, so keep it coming!

Au revoir,

Chris, FitFlop Ltd