Friday, January 5, 2007

Darkness Falls

Yeah so I'll be the first to admit that I'm not goth. Def not goth. I'm not even punk. Sure I listen to my indie rock, a little emo even. But I wouldn't classify myself into any category.

But that doesn't matter. Not when I'm wearing my Chanel Nail Colour in Madness.

Chanel Nail Colour is known for its superior quality. This stuff rocks. Period. This is one of the limited edition colors from the Spring 2007 line. Two coats go on super smooth, better than any other polish I've ever tried. I haven't gotten any chips in it yet, even with all the typing I do for this blog and Myspace. The color is deep and rich, a dark chocolate with a warm red undertone. Totally and utterly sophisticated. This color would be flattering on all skintones. I was lucky enough to snatch the last one from my department store makeup counter, because these babies sell faster than lemonade on a hot summer day.

This is a great way to jump into the new darker nail polish trend for spring without feeling like a poser. 'Cause no one wants to be that!

Chanel Nail Colour in Madness $18 at http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd=MANPR010

No comments: