Friday, January 5, 2007

Dreaming of a far off place...

The weather in my town is quite weird. During cross country season in the fall, I was sure it was going to snow, it was so cold. Now it is January and it feels like spring. Just the other day I was tempted to buy some cute shorts and then I remembered it is winter. Blame it on global warming.

And so I have found a sane way of satiating my lust for a warmer climate. The new Kenzo KenzoAmour fragrance is an intoxicating Oriental journey. Some of the notes include White Tea, Vanilla, Incense, and Thai Rice Steam to name a few. Believe me, when you take a whiff of this, you instantly forget the frigid cold and are transported into a fantasy night of traveling the Orient Express with your exotic dark lover. The warm notes combine with the sweetness of the vanilla to create a not overly sweet, yet gently comforting sent. Not only is the scent wonderful, but also the architectural bottles are just gorgeous. A vacation in a bottle.


Kenzo KenzoAmour: $48 for 1 oz., $65 for 1.7 oz., $85 for 3.4 oz. at http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P165123&categoryId=C15181

No comments: