Sunday, January 14, 2007

Me Vs. Myspace

Ok, ok, I admit it. I love MySpace. And yes, I have one that I check obsessively. I mean, who doesn't? MySpace has never been more popular. It seems now that everyone and their grandmother has a MySpace.

Although this cultural phenomenon is a great way to check up on your friends and post hilarious comments on their profiles, this has also opened up a whole closet full of problems, mainly as a result of the extremely...harsh clarity of digital cameras. You may not have oily skin, but sometimes the light will reflect onto your face and create a rather unpleasant effect. Advanced, yes, flattering, no.

And so if you are like me, you want your skin to look flawless, especially on camera. Smashbox delivers yet again with their famous Smashbox Photo Finish. This is a classic staple of makeup and should be in everyone's makeup bag. Smoothed on before foundation or tinted primer, it makes your skin look ten times better than it actually is. Thanks to the amazing blend of vitamins and antioxidants, this makes your skin look and feel silkier and creates a flattering matte effect. If you were a painter, this would make your skin the perfect canvas.

So bring it on digital cameras. And when the light flashes, I will shine, not my skin.


Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer To Go: $15.50 at http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P88003&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3990

No comments: