Friday, January 5, 2007

Tinted Love


Okay so I am a firm anti-foundation person. I hate putting on cakey makeup, it makes me feel (1) old or (2) like a vegas showgirl (in the worst way possible!)


And so I am in love with tinted moisturizer. But the object of my affection is not just any tinted moisturizer, but Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free. Yes, the famous tinted moisturizer. This product has always had quite a cult following, and I had been dying to try it. Not only does it flawlessly even out my complection, but it keeps the shine down, all without depriving my skin of moisture and providing spf 20. Wheh! That is one way over-achieving moisturizer! Now if only I could be an over achieving-student...


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free $40 at http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P140906&categoryId=C12210

No comments: