Friday, January 5, 2007

Hello!


Welcome to The Girl Who Rocked Versailles! (btw its pronounced Ver-si...hence not the town in Kentucky but the city in France!)

This is a blog about life, beauty, and the pursuit of stylishness. The name takes inspiration from Marie Antoinette, the original big hair queen. I am also obsessed with all things French, so it just makes sense to name it after her. This is my sanctuary. The place where I can get the things that have been plagueing me off my mind...mainly shoes, mascaras, eyeshadow, designer news, collaborations, movies, music, food, and everything else insaneley frivolous and fun. That's me. That's my blog. Have fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sara, good luck with the blog, I look forward to watching it grow. Mike

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Love, love, love ur blog! Love u! And, love 2 c u soon!
Love ur bff,
Angela
P.s. Thanx!!!